29 Jan 2013

Let's Get It Started

     Picturesque herbal tea view beside me in my cosy mug and I am ready for my first blog post.
     I wanted to create comfortable online space for our friends, supporters and like minded people a good while ago. But
obviously I had to wait until this morning when I had double injection of inspiration from my fellow artisan blog post and booking workshop for myself in July, it just felt logical to start here and now.
     I'm looking forward to have lots of interesting and fun things to share with you.
If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated,it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you.
Gladstone, 1865


2 comments:

  1. Hello Liga, Welcome to blogger! Your tea looks so refreshing (sharp comparison to my strong coffee!), I look forward to following you, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!